Kercher's Sunrise Orchards
19498 Co Rd 38
Goshen, IN 46526
We Are Open
Hours of Operation (November, December and April – )
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
August M-F 9:00 am-6:00 pm Sat. 9:00 am-3:00 pm Sunday Closed
Harvest Hours of Operation (September – October)
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 noon – 6:00 p.m.
How to get here during road construction
Some dramatic changes are coming to and around Kercher’s Sunrise Orchard and Farm Market. The CR 38 (Kercher Road) bridge and road are getting a facelift. The bridge will be replaced with a new, bigger, better model and the road will be improved to a Super 2 with wider shoulders. There will also be a bike path connecting our Market to the city of Goshen’s trail system. As you can imagine, that means there will be quite a mess on CR 38 and consequently, getting into our business may be a challenge. But our farm has seen other challenges in our 95 year history, and our customers have supported us through it all. We know there will be some inconveniences, but here are some ways you can help us through this latest road project:
- Follow us on Facebook for updates on available produce and current road detour routes.
- Travel safely through the construction zones, obey the signs, and watch out for the workers and, most importantly, of all, give yourself a little extra time getting to us.
- Your continued patronage and support will help us get through the construction, and we sincerely thank you for that. So remember to bring yourself, your friends, and your neighbors on the adventure of getting to Goshen’s 95 – year old Farm Market, Kercher’s Sunrise Orchards.
Best routes to take to Kercher’s Sunrise Orchards
CR 38 is now CLOSED but don’t be afraid!!!! It’ll just be an adventure coming to Kercher’s for the next few months!!
- The only way into Kercher’s will be from the North since the Kercher Bridge will be closed until the end of the year and CR38 is closed for ???.
- From south Goshen, State Rd 15: Take CR 40 west to CR 19, right on CR19 then travel north to CR 36. At CR 36 turn right (east) until you get to CR21. At CR21 turn right and proceed to Bluff Dr., turn left onto Bluff go one block to Orchard Dr and follow the signs through the Orchard subdivision until you come to the end at CR 38. Turn right and then a sharp left into Kercher’s parking lot..
- From Downtown Goshen: Take Plymouth Street to CR 21. Proceed south to Bluff Dr. Turn left onto Bluff proceeding East to Orchard Dr and follow the signs through the Orchard subdivision until you come to the end at CR 38. Turn right and then a sharp left into Kercher’s parking lot.
- From CR 17 take the St Rd 119 exit east to CR 36. Turn right onto CR 36 and go several miles until it dead ends at CR21. At CR 21 go right a short distance to Bluff. Turn left onto Bluff go one block to Orchard Dr and follow the signs through the Orchard subdivision until you come to the end at CR 38. Turn right and then a sharp left into Kercher’s parking lot..
- You made it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kercher's Sunrise Orchards Inc.
19498 CR. 38
Goshen, IN 46526