Kercher's Sunrise Orchards
19498 Co Rd 38
Goshen, IN 46526
We Are Open
Hours of Operation (November, December and April – August)
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Harvest Hours of Operation (September – October)
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 noon – 6:00 p.m.
How to get here during road construction
Some dramatic changes are coming to and around Kercher’s Sunrise Orchard and Farm Market. The CR 38 (Kercher Road) bridge and road are getting a facelift. The bridge will be replaced with a new, bigger, better model and the road will be improved to a Super 2 with wider shoulders. There will also be a bike path connecting our Market to the city of Goshen’s trail system. As you can imagine, that means there will be quite a mess on CR 38 and consequently, getting into our business may be a challenge. But our farm has seen other challenges in our 94 year history, and our customers have supported us through it all. We know there will be some inconveniences, but here are some ways you can help us through this latest road project:
- Follow us on Facebook for updates on available produce and current road detour routes.
- Travel safely through the construction zones, obey the signs, and watch out for the workers and, most importantly, of all, give yourself a little extra time getting to us.
- Your continued patronage and support will help us get through the construction, and we sincerely thank you for that. So remember to bring yourself, your friends, and your neighbors on the adventure of getting to Goshen’s 94 – year old Farm Market, Kercher’s Sunrise Orchards.
Best routes to take to Kercher’s Sunrise Orchards
- The only way into Kercher’s will be from the west since the Kercher Bridge will be gone.
- From south Goshen, State Rd 15: Take CR 40 west to CR 21, right on CR 21 then travel north to CR 38. At CR 38 turn right (east) it will be open to Kercher’s.
- From Downtown Goshen: Take Plymouth Street to CR 21. Proceed south to CR 38, turn left and the road will be open to Kercher’s.
- From CR 17: Take the CR 38 Exit Road will be open to Kercher’s.
Kercher's Sunrise Orchards Inc.
19498 CR. 38
Goshen, IN 46526