Kercher's Sunrise Orchards
19498 Co Rd 38
Goshen, IN 46526
We Are Open
Harvest Hours of Operation (September – October)
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 – 6:00 pm
Hours of Operation (November, December and April – )
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
How to get here during road construction
Some dramatic changes are coming to and around Kercher’s Sunrise Orchard and Farm Market. The CR 38 (Kercher Road) bridge and road are getting a facelift. The bridge will be replaced with a new, bigger, better model and the road will be improved to a Super 2 with wider shoulders. There will also be a bike path connecting our Market to the city of Goshen’s trail system. As you can imagine, that means there will be quite a mess on CR 38 and consequently, getting into our business may be a challenge. But our farm has seen other challenges in our 95 year history, and our customers have supported us through it all. We know there will be some inconveniences, but here are some ways you can help us through this latest road project:
- Follow us on Facebook for updates on available produce and current road detour routes.
- Travel safely through the construction zones, obey the signs, and watch out for the workers and, most importantly, of all, give yourself a little extra time getting to us.
- Your continued patronage and support will help us get through the construction, and we sincerely thank you for that. So remember to bring yourself, your friends, and your neighbors on the adventure of getting to Goshen’s 95 – year old Farm Market, Kercher’s Sunrise Orchards.
Best routes to take to Kercher’s Sunrise Orchards
CR 38 is now partially CLOSED, between CR 21 and CR 17 . It is open infront of our business between the bridge and CR 21. It’ll just be an adventure coming to Kercher’s for the next few months!
- From south of Goshen on State Rd 15: Take St Rd 15 north to CR 40 (Waterford). Turn left at the light on CR 40. Proceed left or west, across the Elkhart River to CR 21. Turn right (North) on CR21 Proceed to the north, 1 mile to CR 38. Turn right on CR38, down the hill and we are on the right.
- From Downtown Goshen: take St Rd 15 (main st) south to Plymouth Street (St Rd 119), turn right or west to CR 21.Take CR 21 south to CR 38. Turn left on CR 38 down the hill and we are on the right just before the Elkhart River!
- From Elkhart coming in on CR 17 take CR 17 south to CR 40. Proceed East or left on CR 40 to CR 21. Turn left on CR21. Traveling north on CR 21, turn right on CR 38 go down the hill and we are on the right just before the Elkhart River!
- From the 20 Bi pass: Folllow the Bi Pass to St Rd 19 South. Proceed south to CR 40. Turn left on CR 40 (east). Proceed to CR21. At CR21 Turn left . Go north to CR 38, turn right onto CR 38 go down the hill and we are on the right just before the Elkhart River!
- You made it!!!!!!!!!!!!